CDL Driver-Nutrify Floater
- - FH Rheems
- Elizabethtown , PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Dayshift – Floating Ingredient Driver – Dump Trailer, Pneumatic Trailer, Hopper Trailer, Van Trailer & Feed Delivery as required.
JOB RELATIONSHIP: Supervised by: Transportation Supervisor
Dispatched by: Ingredient Logistics Coordinator
WORKING SCHEDULE: Dayshift: Shift TBD
*Varied start times, based upon operational needs.
This Floating Ingredient Truck Driver will float between the equipment listed above as needed and is responsible to load, transport and unload bulk agricultural commodities or feed to WFM facilities or customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection in ensure safety of vehicle.
2. Drive and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
3. Load the correct commodity, limestone, or feed from the appropriate bin by following all loading procedures while wearing required PPE. (Quarry PPE only: long pants, 4" sleeved shirts, steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses and safety vest)
4. Deliver all products to the correct WFM facility / Customer and bin, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring weekly schedules are maintained. (Unloading limestone requires hearing protection)
5. Clean up and properly dispose of spills.
6. Maintain a clean and orderly vehicle and inform supervisor of vehicle problems.
7. Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance.
8. Maintain proper company image (e.g., equipment maintenance, highway travel and attire).
9. Communicate all operational concerns / problems to the appropriate WFM individuals.
10. May be required to deliver loads with a Gross Weight of 95,000 lbs.
11. Perform all duties to assure high quality CSA scores are maintained.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Valid (Class A) CDL, good driving record and ability to handle up to 95,000 lb. loads
2. Ability to complete MSHA annual safety training required at the quarries
3. Endorsements "N" Tank; Air Brakes
4. Good communication skills and basic math skills
5. Ability to handle flexible hours at times
6. Successful completion of DOT Physical and Drug screen
7. Ability to work in dusty and noisy environment
8. Ability to handle "on the road" situations that develop from time to time (snow - ice-accidents)
9. Ability to work at 15' heights consistently and ability to lift 80 pounds on occasion.
10. Ability to climb ladders / stairs consistently
11. This position could require forklift certification and Haz-mat Training in the future.