- - Spring Glen
- Spring Glen , PA, USA
- Part Time
The Wenger Group is looking for a part time Mill Laborer, who is an integral part of our feed manufacturing team.
What your day looks like:
• Sweep loadouts and mill floors
• Remove cobwebs by use of an air hose
• Shovel feed spills/leaks into 55 gallon drums
• Remove trash
• Clean office & bathrooms
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness
• Use a non-electrical pallet jack to move and organize skids
• Put away mixed skids – stack bags up to 55lbs
• Label and organize feed sample totes
• Complete driver paperwork – delivery tickets
• Test fines (sifting small amounts of feed to determine a %)
Feed Assistance (if applicable)
• Pour bagged ingredients into micro bins
• Pour bagged ingredients into our mini bins
Who you are:
Pursuing high school diploma or other education
Previous work experience performing basic housekeeping duties
Organizational skills, initiative, and ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
Flexible and adaptable to changing schedule
Self-motivated, positive attitude
Demonstrates Wenger's Core Values, Integrity, Respect, Quality, Safety & Stewardship
Who are we:
We're a growing company in an essential sector – agriculture!
We provide our customers with poultry, swine, and dairy feeds, performance ingredient solutions, conventional and specialty eggs, grain, fertilizer, and allied services in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
We've grown steadily since 1944 from a single location to ten feed milling locations in two states.
Over 450 team members now call The Wenger Group home.
We provide ample room for career growth and advancement.
Additional information can be found at our web site: https://www.thewengergroup.com
All team members are eligible to participate in a 401(k) Plan with an employer match. Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.