Egg Hauler Driver
- - Delivery Ingredients
- Rheems, PA, USA
- Full Time
What your day looks like:
1. Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection - assuring the safety of the vehicle.
2. Drive in a safe manner
3. Load the correct grain from the appropriate bin, close bin and transport that grain to the desired location and/or fertilizer
4. Report, clean up and properly dispose of grain spills.
5. Maintain a clean and orderly vehicle and inform supervisor of vehicle problems.
6. Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance.
7. Maintain proper company image on highway and on farm (e.g., proper equipment maintenance and attire).
8. Report any problems observed in dealing with customers.
9. Perform all duties to assure high quality CSA scores are maintained.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
• Valid (Class A) CDL and good driving record
• Endorsement Air Brakes
• Ability to handle flexible hours at times
• Successful completion of DOT Physical and Drug screen
• Ability to work in dusty environment
• Ability to handle "on the road" situations that develop from time to time (snow - ice-accidents)
• Ability to lift up to 66 pounds on occasion
• Basic math skills
• Ability to handle permit size loads possibly grossing 95,000 lbs.
Who are we:
We're a growing company in an essential sector – agriculture!
We provide our customers with poultry, swine, and dairy feeds, performance ingredient solutions, conventional and specialty eggs, grain, fertilizer, and allied services in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
We've grown steadily since 1944 from a single location to ten feed milling locations in two states.
Over 450 team members now call The Wenger Group home.
We provide ample room for career growth and advancement.
Additional information can be found at our web site: https://www.thewengergroup.com
For all full-time team members, we offer full medical, dental and vision insurance. All team members are eligible to participate in a 401(k) Plan with an employer match, Basic Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending, Employee Referral Bonus, Safety Bonus, Meat Bonus, Easter Hams, Thanksgiving Turkeys, Annual Outing, Tuition Reimbursement, Wenger Sponsorship Program, Uniform and/or Corporate Wear, Tool and Boot Allowances, Recognition Awards. Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
**Eligibility is dependent upon position, level, years of service, company performance, and Executive Team approval**
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.