- - NT Logistics
- 17570, PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Procurement Administrator
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Supervised by: Nutrify Administration Manager
Dotted Line to: None
Direct Reports: None
Nutrify is the purchasing department of The Wenger Group and specializes in feed ingredient re-sale and distribution for the feed industry. Nutrify is looking to hire a Procurement Administrator to provide operational support as the company continues to grow.
The Procurement Administrator position is designed to support Nutrify' s operations. This role is responsible for supporting the purchasing team with daily checks and reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of information being transacted through the systems. The day-to-day responsibilities of this position will be comprised of working closely with grain and ingredient suppliers, the Buying team, and the Accounts Payable team to ensure payments for grain/ingredients are being correctly processed. In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, the Procurement Administrator will also be asked to analyze data and create reports to aid the team's purchasing strategies. This position will be involved in developing new business processes and improving those already in place. The Procurement Administrator must have an analytical mindset and must be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review daily reports to ensure accuracy of inventory and receipt information.
- Match supplier invoices and liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of vendor invoices.
- Establish and maintain buyer and supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Assist vendors with the vendor approval/registration process.
- Provide broad business support through analysis and reporting of financial and operational information.
- Generate detailed reporting for suppliers as requested.
- Document new and pre-existing business processes and policies.
- Provide contract/receipt/payment related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Identify improvements in the reporting process and contribute to the continued success of the business.
- Support the Purchasing and Nutrify teams with all administrative tasks.
- Assist Logistics team with scheduling deliveries.
- Coordinate and enter direct ship orders.
- Pull and file receipt paperwork as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma/equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Experience with MS Office
- Proficient MS Excel skills
- JD Enterprise experience preferred
Key Leadership Behaviors:
- Proven analytical background
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible to changing priorities
- Highly effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- High sense of accountability and follow-through
- Must be able to work as a team towards a common goal
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Desire for self-improvement and professional growth