- - Corporate Administration
- Rheems , PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Office Custodian – Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Office - General
Supervised by: Facilities Coordinator
This individual's primary responsibility is to perform cleaning functions, including trash removal and miscellaneous duties in the Rheems Office, Rheems Operations Center, Training Center, ETO, Hempfield mill, WFM Garage and EMS Warehouse. In addition, this person will pick up the mail from the Post Office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Empty trash daily.
- Clean lunchrooms daily.
- Clean office windows and doors.
- Pick up the mail at Post Office and deliver to office daily.
- Perform light cleaning of restrooms daily.
- Perform outside clean up (front of office or training center) – sweep or shovel front entrance as needed.
- Assist with conference room set up, moving of boxes, assembly of desk furniture, etc. as needed.
- Assist with company events.
- Misc. duties assigned by the Facilities Coordinator. (pick up items at the store, check all conf. rooms daily, courier back up, etc.)
- Self-motivation and organizational skill
- Ability to work at a constant pace in order to meet the job demand
- Ability to lift 50 lbs/stairs involved
- Ability to work in small spaces
- Ability to work with no supervision
- High degree of confidentiality
- Knowledge of basic house cleaning skills
- High degree of dependability in working within the time frame established
- Valid PA driver's license with good driving record