Dump Trailer Truck Driver (day shift)
- - NT Rapho Warehouse
- Elizabethtown , PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Dayshift – Dump Trailer Truck Driver 95% / Feed Delivery Driver as needed,
JOB RELATIONSHIP: Supervised by: Transportation Supervisor
Dayshift – Varied start times, based upon operational needs of bulk deliveries.
This individual is responsible to load, transport and unload bulk Ingredients to WFM facilities. As needed, this driver will also help with feed deliveries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection - assuring the safety of the vehicle.
- Drive in a safe manner.
- Load the correct limestone product from the appropriate bin, while following all loading procedures and wearing required safety equipment. (Quarry PPE only: long pants, 4" sleeved shirts, steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses and safety vest)
- Deliver limestone to the correct WFM facility and bin, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring our weekly schedule is kept. (Unloading PPE: hearing protection)
- Clean up and properly dispose of spills.
- Maintain a clean and orderly vehicle and inform supervisor of vehicle problems.
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance.
- Maintain proper company image on highway and on farm (e.g., proper equipment maintenance and attire).
- Report any problems observed in dealing with customers.
- At times, deliver loads of a Gross Weight of 95,000 lbs.
- Perform all duties to assure high quality CSA scores are maintained.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Valid (Class A) CDL, good driving record and ability to handle up to 95,000 lb. loads
- Ability to complete MSHA annual safety training required at the quarries
- Endorsements "N" Tank; Air Brakes
- Good communication skills and basic math skills
- Ability to handle flexible hours at times
- Successful completion of DOT Physical and Drug screen
- Ability to work in dusty and noisy environment
- Ability to handle "on the road" situations that develop from time to time (snow - ice-accidents)
- Ability to work at 15' heights consistently and ability to lift 80 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to climb ladders / stairs consistently