Order Fulfillment Coordinator
- - Corporate Administration
- Rheems , PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Order Fulfillment Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Office - General
Supervised by: Facilities Coordinator
This position includes responsibilities for ordering of office, janitorial and first aid supplies, safety glasses and safety boots for all LLC's. along with ordering of all company uniforms for all LLC's. This position will provide coverage for the front desk, prepare afternoon mail daily, along with misc. duties, ie: coordinate shredding, filing, assist the Human Resources department and misc. duties assigned by the Facilities Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Order office, mill, janitorial, first aid supplies, safety glasses and safety boots for all LLC's.
- Order and maintain records; distribute Company uniforms, jackets, t-shirts, hats, and gloves for all LLC's.
- Provide coverage to the Front Desk.
- Prepare and meter afternoon mail, daily.
- Coordinate shredding (approximately 4 hours a month)
- Paper filing (approximately 1 hour a day – 2:00-3:00pm)
- Be familiar with Wenger System policies that pertain to job functions.
- Assist with coordination of lunches for meetings.
- Assist Human Resources Dept. (new team member orientation, condolences, events, ID badges, special projects)
- Misc. duties assigned by the Facilities Coordinator.
- Computer skills
- Purchasing experience helpful
- High degree of flexibility with scheduling
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with numerous interruptions.
- Professional phone manner
- Strong communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle multi-line switchboard
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs